[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_toggle title=”If I only have income from Social Security, do I have to file a tax return?” style=”default” color=”Default” size=”md” open=”false”]

In the absence of any other income other than Social Security, you are not required to file a tax return.

[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What is the address and phone number for the local IRS and OTC office?” style=”default” color=”Default” size=”md” open=”false”]

IRS: 1645 S 101st East Ave Tulsa, OK 74128 (918) 622-8482
OTC: 440 South Houston, 5th Floor, Tulsa, OK 74127 (918) 581-2399

[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”How long does it take to get a refund back if I electronically filed Federal and State?” style=”default” color=”Default” size=”md” open=”false”]

Generally you can expect your refund from the IRS in 10-15 days as long as there are no issues regarding things like outstanding balances, back child support, or back student loans due. If you elected to have your refund mailed to you then this may add additional time receiving your check.

OTC can take up to two weeks with direct deposit and add additional time if you elected to have a check mailed to you. OTC has an automated number to call to check the status of your refund. Call 405-521-3160.

[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”When are estimated payments due?” style=”default” color=”Default” size=”md” open=”false”]

Estimated payments are due April 15, June 15, September 15, and January 15.

[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”When are taxes are due for corporations, LLC’s and sole proprietors?” style=”default” color=”Default” size=”md” open=”false”]

Corporations are Due March 15th and filing an extension, Form 7004, by March 15th will give an automatic 6-month extension. This includes LLC’s that have elected a change of entity to be taxed as a Corporation.

Partnerships and LLC’s are due April 15th and filing an extension, Form 7004, by April 15th will give an automatic 5-month extension. If the LLC has one owner than usually that is filed on a schedule C and a personal extension, Form 4868, is all that is needed.

Sole Proprietor’s file their return with their personal tax return so filing a personal extension, Form 4868, is all that is needed to get an automatic 6-month extension. If the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, the due date is the next business day.